At LexDock, we are passionate about empowering Local, Solo, Female, and Minority Attorneys.
Exclusive Legal Services Platform
LexDock offers a secure and transparent platform for delivery of legal services--reducing risk and increasing your efficiency. When you subscribe to our legal concierge service, you are able to reduce your overhead and streamline case management.
Practice Law On Your Own Terms
LexDock is an incubator for top notch legal talent. LexDock handles lead generation for you, so you are free to focus on your own areas of interest and expertise, while building your business your way in a secure, supportive environment.
Receive Honest feedback
Straightforward feedback from clients and collaborative partners helps you quickly identify areas of growth and opportunity—allowing you to continually hone your craft and retain repeat clients.
When you partner with LexDock you can grow your business independently through:
- Direct connection to small and medium organizations looking for talented attorneys
- Legal specialists who assign matters based on your geographical location, education, specialty area, experience, and business preferences
- A collective of independent practitioners working collaboratively, so you can focus your area of practice without risking loss of clients
- The ability to accept or reject referrals, allowing you to manage your own schedule and accept cases of interest to you
- No-hassle pre-negotiated and transparent rates
- Honest feedback from clients you served
- Educational, training, mentoring, and collaboration opportunities
As a business leader, you really can’t predict what legal services you are going to need. LexDock’s network of talented attorneys eliminates the need to make countless calls to your buddies to find the right lawyer. The fact that they also work to vet the attorneys and pre-negotiate their rates is a huge time-saver for the busy executive.
As Sr Exec with a former large Telecommunications Company, Travis experienced challenges in identifying the right attorneys to handle sophisticated legal matters. We ultimately got lucky and found a good lawyer to perform specialized IP legal work, but it was essentially that, pure luck!
Even though I don’t have an internal legal team, with LexDock I feel supported by a network of talented practitioners who work together to serve as my on-demand legal counsel.
Within three months of her hire, Abeer saved me 80% on outside counsel spend for my supply chain contracts alone. She streamlined the contract review process, developed robust provisions and eliminated all the waste. By developing an innovative and proprietary legal affairs management software, she intends to bring a modern-day solution to the practice of law. With her savvy business acumen, I am confident that businesses will observe a notable return on investment in no time.
Having worked closely with Abeer on countless technology agreements, I was impressed with her attention to the fine legal print and keen understanding of my overarching technology and business needs. She is an innovator unbound by the constraints of the outdated ways of practicing law.